Flexible, tailored solutions that deliver optimal results.
Our professionals are dedicated to serving clients throughout the food and beverage supply chain lifecycle – from manufacturing and processing, to marketing and distribution. And, with more than 30 years of experience, Cassidy Turley’s Food and Beverage Facilities professionals have a solid grasp of how real estate affects client operations and profitability. Our industry experience, depth of resources and local market knowledge of Food Grade properties enables Cassidy Turley to deliver a comprehensive range of services to help our clients overcome the unique challenges they face. Cassidy Turley has a deep understanding and appreciation of the distinctive property types and real estate needs of the food and beverage industry.
In the food and beverage industry and in the broader market, Cassidy Turley is dedicated to helping our clients achieve both their financial and operational objectives. Our specialists use an intimate understanding of the industry – and qualify their advice with a detailed grasp of the local market – to help our clients make informed, confident decisions. Our client relationships span decades and are built on trust and shared vision, while our deep connections within markets allow us to effectively acquire or dispose of space for our clients. We can also drive operational savings by leveraging our buying power across accounts, through our long-standing relationships with vendors and suppliers.
Our services include:
- Strategic Consulting and Valuation Expertise: Access to the most recent benchmarking studies to help clients make wise decisions regarding generational issues, compare firm-wide occupancy costs to revenues across markets, and develop acquisition and disposition strategies.
- In-depth Market Knowledge: National data on economic, policy and demographic changes, as well as daily input from our field professionals, all contribute in-depth local and domestic perspectives of changing market conditions.
- Leasing Services: Experienced brokers and analysts provide the market and financial insight to inform clients’ decisions, optimize returns, mitigate risks and achieve each client’s financial and operational goals.
- Portfolio Administration: A clear, in-depth understanding of virtually every aspect of each property operating costs in a client’s portfolio, along with recommendations that optimize performance and drive cost savings.
- Facilities Management: Maintenance of a safe, comfortable, hygienic and productive working environment, negotiation of fair and cost-sensitive vendor contracts, management of utility and energy use, and identification of operational savings that save our clients millions of dollars annually.
- Project and Development Services: Unparalleled skills to evaluate location alternatives, choose the optimal solution, form the right team and develop the most effective delivery and contracting strategy for all projects – from limited build-outs to complete built-to-suits.